May 16, 2022
If you’re still on the fence about attending Catalyst Summit on May 20-22, 2022, we have ten reasons to help you decide. Whether you attend in person at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario or you join us online, you won’t be disappointed. Read on to discover why you don’t want to miss Canada’s 3rd annual conference on psychedelic medicine to learn about the growth of its use in medicine, society and commerce.
1. Catch up on the latest psychedelic medicine research from Canada and beyond.
2. Government relationships are key to moving psychedelics forward. Hear from Health Canada and learn about the state of psychedelics from their unique vantage point.
3. Expand your community! Get to know others who are in the same industry and understand your pains and joys in this field.
4. Friday evening with Paul Stamets promises to be both entertaining and educational as we hear from one of the world’s greatest mycologists!
5. A spectacular venue! Queens University in Kingston is an amazing place to experience. As one of the leading centers of scientific research, you will love being on campus!
6. Supply will become a key factor in the movement of psychedelics into medicine. Get to know the main players who are investing millions of dollars in creating safe and accessible supply chains for psilocybin, MDMA, LSD and other new and novel medicines.
7. Indigenous perspectives are crucial to bringing these ancient medicine practices to modern cultures. Listen to those who understand and have worked with these medicines before it was a trend, and hear how their wisdom can shape our current and future practice.
8. The Psychedelic Business Lunch on Friday brings together a think tanks from companies, not-for-profits and individuals who are setting the course for the future of psychedelic medicine.
9. Trials and research are the backbones of understanding. Learn from those currently undertaking trials with psychedelics, and discover the pros and cons of implementing psychedelics into your work and practice.
10. Psychologists and medical professionals will become the key to the efficacious use of psychedelics. Hear from some of the leading voices in psychology, psychiatry, and medical practices about how these medicines can be used effectively.
… and a bonus #11. All of the sessions are being streamed live to the internet, so even if you are in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Nevada or California, tickets are available for you! As they are recorded for future viewing, all ticket holders, both at the live event and online, will be able to view them after the event is over.
Now that you’ve discovered the many things you miss out on if you don’t attend this year’s Catalyst Summit, be sure to get your tickets today while they’re still available!